A Christ-Centered Tutoring Program For Homeschool Students
Montgomery, AL 36117
- Students must be twelve (12) years of age by September 1 of the current school yearin order to participate in LIFT.
- Families from any church school in the River Region may register; however, acceptance is at the discretion of LIFT.
- Students returning to LIFT must have retained no less than a “B” in each subject at the end of their 2015-2016 school year in order to take four (4) classes. All other students, including first year homeschooling students, are limited to three (3) classes.
- Enrollment in each desired class is accomplished by communicating with the instructor using the contact information listed under each class description or by attending the LIFT Open House at Vaughn Forest Baptist Church on May 16, 2016. Registration for current LIFT students is from 9:00am – 11:00am; non-current families may register their students from 1:00pm – 3:00 pm. NOTE: Enrollment closes once a class reaches fifteen (15) students.
- A non-refundable deposit of $20.00 is required to ensure a student’s placement in each class selected. The deposit is automatically applied to the first class payment due August 15, 2016.
- August 8, 2016 – LIFT enrollment closes (keep in mind enrollment for a particular class may have already closed if the class reaches maximum enrollment [15 students] before this date).
- Cost per student per class: $340.00 yearly ($85.00 4x a year; math/science lab fees are not included). LIFT instructors are considered independent contractors; therefore, class fees are paid directly to them.
- LIFT’s registration fee – $125.00 per family (one student only); $25.00 per family for each additional student. Registration form and registration fee due on May 16th or no later than July 22nd. Thereafter, a late fee of $25.00 is imposed.
- A copy of the Church School Enrollment Form and other additional forms/information must be given to the LIFT Director during the PSI (Parent-Student-Instructor) Rotation on August 15th (see the Family Pledge [soon to be added to LIFT’s website, www.liftmontgomery.org], for a list of required information).
Please contact the LIFT Director (334-286-9957) for further information.