Mission Statement: The Ezekiel Academy yearbook committee members pledge:
- to glorify God by producing a yearbook for and about students, athletic teams, clubs/organizations, and administration in an artistic, informative, impartial and ethical manner.
- to demonstrate and maintain Christ-like character and moral integrity as outlined in the Ezekiel Academy mission statement “to glorify God in all things” including, but not limited to the scope of EA sponsored activities such as personal, ministry, employment, and social media.
- to pursue excellence in every area of yearbook design, production, and distribution.
- to strive for the highest level of competency on assignments; agreeing to seek assistance when unable to resolve production obstacles.
- to provide yearbook purchasers with a product that is fairly priced and of premier quality.
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Ezekiel students grade 9-12 are invited to participate in the design and production of the EA Accolade. Students must complete online training with a score of 80 or above in order to be invited on staff. In addition, students are asked to sign a commitment statement agreeing to follow the Yearbook Mission Statement (see above) as well as attend 1-2 meetings per month (approx. 2hrs long). Assignments not completed during regular meetings will be expected to be completed at home.
Yearbook Parent Council: Julie Gray, Amanda Demick, Missy Jones, Emmalee Langley, and Lillian Reese
“Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed.” Proverbs 15:22
2 easy ways to reserve your Accolade (EA yearbook):
- Mail a $25 deposit payable to Ezekiel Academy:
P.O. Box 243034, Montgomery, AL 36124
Deposit deadline: 11/30/18; $20 balance due 2/28/19
*Price increases to $55 if payment isn’t received by 1/31/19
- Purchase yearbook online by clicking this link:
We hope that you will be encouraged to contribute to this year’s book by submitting pictures of your family. The yearbook includes students of ALL ages: preschool – 12th grade, sports teams, cheerleaders, clubs/organizations, field trips, and much more! All Lifetouch pictures will automatically be included in the yearbook. See the school calendar for Lifetouch picture dates. Please submit pictures of students, events, and activities to email@example.com no later than 1/31/19.
Senior Yearbook Packages:
All seniors will be featured in the yearbook in the senior portrait section at no charge. See the school calendar for Tux/Drape portraits dates ($20 sitting fee).
Deadline to submit pictures for senior pages, senior portraits, and grade level pictures is no later than 1/31/19. Please note that submitting photos for yearbook and submitting photos to EA office for graduation are two separate requests. The yearbook committee will share any senior pictures with the EA office upon request.
For more information about any of the above topics, please contact the yearbook sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.